Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Art 211 final project





The idea behind my final project is vacation/life experience versus school. The question that is presented to the viewer is which is overall more valuable? I believed this to be video deconstruction because it presents two completely different things but makes the viewer think, what am I going to be more grateful for later in my life? Which one is truly better? My reasoning behind speeding up the vacation/life experience scenes was to show how time travels much faster when you're doing something that you enjoy while the scenes that represented school got continuously slower throughout the video to show how school can seem to drag on. In my opinion I feel like right now I value the vacation side of life, however later on in life I feel like I may end up valuing the school side of life or wishing I had valued the school side of life earlier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment