Thursday, September 1, 2016

My first feelings about this class are a mix of anxiety, excitement, and curiosity. Anxiety because art is usually not my strong suit in school, but this leads to my feelings of excitement because this is unlike any art class I have taken before. My feeling of curiosity comes from wondering more about what we will be doing in this class.

A little bit about myself: My name is Nathan Winkler and I grew up on Cape Cod, throughout my time there the ocean was a big part of my life, I got a job on a whale watch boat when I was 15 and have been working there since. Some of my hobbies are boating, going to the beach, and in the last couple years I have gained a taste for going to concerts and music festivals. The individuals that I go to these festivals with have almost become family to me. I am also a member of the Sigma Chi Kappa Omega chapter at the University of Tampa.

What I expect from this class is to learn more about a different kind of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment